PTSR is proud to offer warm-water aquatic therapy services, in-house, from 6AM-6PM, Monday through Friday. Our state-of-the-art aquatic therapy system has been designed to reduce pain, improve range of motion, and enhance rehabilitation outcomes. The functional design of our HydroWorx 300 Series has all the features required for effective therapy, rehabilitation, and fitness including underwater treadmill, variable water depth, resistance jets, and deep tissue massage. This system is equipped with handrails and a built in chair for ultimate safety.
Our aquatic therapy chamber is designed as a single use system, prioritizing sanitation. Our design is different than traditional pools, because the chamber is completely drained and wiped down between uses. The water is run through a filter between every patient. Our aquatic therapy program maximizes patient privacy, as it is performed in a private treatment room.
5 Reasons why to utilize aquatic therapy:
- An exercise solution for all levels of weight bearing.
- Begin rehab sooner in the water than on land to reduce inflammation and accelerate rehab
- Pain is greatly reduced when exercising in warm water.
- Lean muscle mass and overall leg strength is improved with underwater treadmill exercise.
- Unbelievable rejuvenation and recovery capabilities.
Patients suited for aquatic therapy
- Arthritis & Chronic Pain
- Back and spine conditions
- Neck, shoulder, low back, knee, or ankle injuries
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- Neurological conditions
- Sports medicine & performance
- Weight Loss